Your growth and learning as a UConn Graduate Business student continues outside the classroom with several extra-curricular activities. Your rigorous classroom training is supplemented with appreciation of diversity and the collegiality that comes from interacting with your peers in the various MBA and MS programs we offer. These interactions include social events and club activities.
All the UConn graduate programs are active in Case Competitions and several of our teams place among the top in these competitions.
- UConn Takes 3rd Place in Global Analytics ChallengeA team of UConn students earned third place in the 2019 International Big Data & Analytics Education Conference with their passionate presentation on “The Catastrophic Effects of Global Warming—The Forces at Play.” The team consisted of the graduate students Barbara Lucas Johnson and Prasanthi Lingamallu, and undergrad Carl Johnson. Their adviser was Marketing Professor Girish... […]
- Huskies Win International Policy CompetitionUConn Today – With over 500 students comprising 139 teams, the annual New York University Policy Case Competition (NYUPCC) came to a close on April 28, 2019. After reaching the final round, UConn students Shankar Kumar ’19 (MBA), Tony Patelunas ’19 (MPP), ’20 (Ph.D.), Sneha Jayaraj ’19 (MPP) and Joshua Schreier ’19 (MPP) impressed the... […]
- UConn Grabs Second-Place In Sustainability Case CompetitionThe 2019 MBA Sustainability Case Competition, organized by the UConn’s Net Impact Graduate Chapter, took place earlier this month, with teams from seven U.S. colleges vying for $5,000 in awards and championship bragging rights. The UConn team of Donald Pendagast, Abby Guo and Rahul Sinha, all MBA students, took second place. Guo was also recognized... […]
Upcoming Student EventsAll Events »
- Auriemma Leadership Conference Keynote: Dawn HudsonSometimes the best, brightest and boldest decisions that a CEO makes to protect her corporation must align with public sentiment, even if they contradict the facts. Dawn Hudson, a former CEO of Pepsi-Cola North America, and former executive vice president of The National Football League, said the smartest crisis-management strategy can often seem fundamentally flawed... […]
- Geno Auriemma UConn Leadership Conference Announces Theme, Impressive Line-Up of SpeakersThe 2019 Geno Auriemma UConn Leadership Conference will focus on “Leading in Complex, Uncertain and Ambiguous Times,” a reflection of the myriad of ways in which business is changing. The conference is the brainchild of Geno Auriemma, the head coach of the UConn Women’s Basketball Team and the most winning coach in college women’s basketball... […]
- Business Law Experts: Our Knowledge Is Critical for CEOsWhen 60 thought leaders in business-law education gathered at UConn’s graduate campus in Hartford last week to look at the future of their profession, there was one message that resonated with all: Never has there been a more critical time for legal education to be embraced as a fundamental part of a high-quality business-education curriculum.... […]