Your growth and learning as a UConn Graduate Business student continues outside the classroom with several extra-curricular activities. Your rigorous classroom training is supplemented with appreciation of diversity and the collegiality that comes from interacting with your peers in the various MBA and MS programs we offer. These interactions include social events and club activities.
All the UConn graduate programs are active in Case Competitions and several of our teams place among the top in these competitions.
- MBA/LAW Team Members Already Using Their Newly Honed Negotiation SkillsAlthough they didn’t earn top-standing in this year’s international negotiation challenge, UConn’s team of MBA and Law students were champions nevertheless. “This experience has already impacted my work,” said MBA-candidate Jasdeep Singh. “I am currently Head of Operations and Marketing for 3BC LLC and we are in the midst of a negotiation that has been... […]
- Negotiation Challenge Participant: ‘I Learned How to Stand My Ground’Although MBA student Nishant Jain and his team won first-place in the 6th Annual Business Law Negotiation competition last week, there really was no way to lose, he said. “The ability to negotiate is a necessary skillset for any professional, and to be able to develop and refine this skill was a fantastic opportunity,” said... […]
- UConn Students Repeat Winning Tradition During National Analytics ChallengeFor the second consecutive year, a team of UConn graduate students earned the first-place award in a national analytics competition. Their award-winning presentation addressed how a telecom company can analyze and utilize data to help retain existing customers. The winning team included MSBAPM students Kamal Kannan Krishnan, Ayush Kumar and Namita Singh and MBA student... […]
Upcoming Student EventsAll Events »
- Geno Auriemma Supports New Program to Further Boost UConn Grad Students at the Recruiting TableUConn Today – Geno Auriemma, head coach of the UConn Huskies women’s basketball team, is again partnering with the UConn School of Business – this time by supporting a new lecture-and-workshop series to help 2,000 graduate business students enhance their leadership skills. The series, which began Oct. 13, focuses on value-centered leadership, learning to reset... […]
- Fall Lecture Series Addresses Vast Range of Health, Wellness TopicsThe UConn School of Business is a partner in an upcoming UConn health-focused lecture series addressing everything from weight loss to the opioid epidemic to mental health among college students. The UConn Institute for Collaboration on Health, Intervention and Policy (InCHIP) brings in top speakers to address trending topics of interest to students and faculty.... […]
- Auriemma Leadership Conference Keynote: Dawn HudsonSometimes the best, brightest and boldest decisions that a CEO makes to protect her corporation must align with public sentiment, even if they contradict the facts. Dawn Hudson, a former CEO of Pepsi-Cola North America, and former executive vice president of The National Football League, said the smartest crisis-management strategy can often seem fundamentally flawed... […]