Infosessions are the ideal opportunity to learn about our top-ranked programs, hear from faculty members, and meet with admissions representatives. Sign up for one (or more) of our upcoming sessions to get an in-depth look at UConn's MBA and specialized Master's options at the School of Business.
You May Also Be Interested In:
APPy Hour - Application advice sessions address common questions from MBA & MS candidates. APPy Hour events have concluded for Spring 2021. Check back soon for our Fall APPy Hour schedule!
Collaborative Classroom Series - Connect with the School of Business' most dynamic faculty in a series of free, interactive mini-courses.
Whether you're looking for convenience and flexibility, a career-centric curriculum, or to make an immediate impact on your organization, the UConn MBA program has an option for you.
Ranked among the best in the world, each of UConn's Part-Time, Full-Time, and Executive MBA programs offer a comprehensive, state-of-the-art business education that empowers business leaders to anticipate and effectively manage the challenges within today's dynamic and complex business world.
Upcoming MBA infosessions:
Specialized MS Programs
Advanced study fosters new ideas, the discovery of new knowledge, and the development of solutions to the greatest challenges facing business and society.
UConn's specialized master's programs offer you all of the skills and intelligence you need to distinguish yourself, allowing you to be more competitive, innovative, and successful in life as well as in your career.
Upcoming MS infosessions:
MS in Accounting
MS in Business Analytics & Project Management (MSBAPM)
Learn about our Master's Program and Graduate Certificates in Business Analytics and Project Management.
- September 29, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. ET
- October 7, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. ET
- October 12, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. ET
- October 20, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- November 3, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. ET
- November 9, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- November 18, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. ET
- December 1, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- December 6, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. ET
- December 14, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. ET
MS in Financial Risk Management (MSFRM)
- October 5, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- October 12, 2021 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- November 10, 2021 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- November 18, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- December 7, 2021 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- December 16, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- January 11, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- January 19, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- February 10, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- February 22, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- March 10, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- March 15, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- April 7, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- April 19, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- May 12, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- May 17, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- June 2, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
- June 15, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- July 15, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. ET
- July 20, 2022 | 5:30 p.m. ET
MS in Financial Technology (FinTech) – Coming Spring 2022!
Ph.D. in Business
Explore a Career in Business Academia
UConn's Ph.D. Program in Business prepares students to conduct high quality, state-of-the-art research and to take faculty positions at leading universities.
For more information about UConn's Ph.D. in Business please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Upcoming Ph.D. Infosessions
*DocNet Consortium of Business Doctoral Programs event. DocNet is an affiliate of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools in Business.
Hartford infosessions will present information about the following programs: Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA, Executive MBA, MS in Business Analytics and Project Management, MS in Financial Risk Management, MS in Human Resource Management, and MS in FinTech.
There are currently no infosessions scheduled at the Stamford campus. Check back for updates or inquire here to receive email notifications.
There are currently no infosessions scheduled at the Waterbury campus. Check back for updates or inquire here to receive email notifications.