It is extremely important that prospective students make informed choices regarding the selection of an graduate program, and visiting with program representatives is a valuable way to gather the missing pieces.
UConn’s graduate business infosessions are an ideal opportunity to learn first-hand about our highly ranked programs, meet with admissions representatives and hear from some of our faculty members. It’s also a great way to get acquainted with the campus and see where you would be attending classes. Infosessions are generally offered monthly at our regional campuses. Choose a location below to learn more about the infosessions at that location.
- Hartford Infosessions for Full-time MBA, Part-time MBA, Executive MBA, MS in Business Analytics and Project Management, MS in Financial Risk Management, MS in Human Resource Management, and Ph.D. in Business
- Stamford Infosessions for Part-time MBA, MS in Financial Risk Management, and MS in Business Analytics and Project Management (starting January 2017)
- Waterbury Infosessions for Part-time MBA
- Full-time MBA Virtual Infosessions
- Executive MBA Virtual Infosessions
- MS in Human Resource Management Virtual Infosessions
UConn’s graduate business preview events offer a specialized format to give an in-depth look at a specific degree program.
Our graduate business program admissions representatives visit education fairs and expos across the United States and Internationally. Search our event calendar to see if we are coming to a location near you!