Once a decision has been made on your application, you will receive Decision Notification email which will direct you to log into your application so that you can view your decision letter.
Official decisions are made on a rolling basis with the exception of the Full-time MBA Program which has Decision Release Dates. These dates can be found on our deadlines page under the Full-time MBA Program.
Your decision letter will contain one of the following decisions:
- Admit – Applicant has been offered admittance to the program.
- Conditional Admit – International graduate applicants whose English language proficiency does not meet the minimum standard to qualify for Regular admission (an internet based score of 79 or greater, or a written test score of at least 550, on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), an overall band score of 6.5 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or an overall score of 53 on the PTE Academic test may be admitted at the master’s level as Language-Conditional Students. Those admitted on F-1 visas must be fully academically admissible as a Regular student (see above). The applicant will have twelve (12) months to meet the language requirement by receiving a Certificate of English Proficiency from UCAELI (University of Connecticut English Language Institute) and/or receiving a passing English proficiency score.
- Provisional Admit – Applicant has been offered admittance to the program under provisional status. This status will be changed to regular status upon completion of degree credit requirements as outlined by the individual programs. Until this change occurs, the applicant will be ineligible to hold a graduate assistantship or other forms of merit-based aid.
- Language Proficiency Requirement (ddef)- Applicant has been recommended for admission, however, admittance cannot be offered until a final review has been done. The final review is being delayed due to an absence of a valid language test score.
- Deny – Applicant has not been offered admittance to the program at this time.
Accepting Offer of Admittance
If you are admitted (Admit, Conditional Admit, or Provisional Admit), you will be able to either accept or decline the offer of admission online. A link to the Decision and Enrollment form will be provided in your Decision Letter.
You must accept your offer of admittance before the Enrollment Deadline.
If you accept the offer of admission for a program that requires a deposit, you will then confirm your enrollment and pay your required non-refundable confirmation deposit online with a credit card (Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) therefore reserving your place in the class.
The following programs require Enrollment Deposits:
|Executive MBA Program||$1800|
|Full-time MBA Program||$500|
|MS in Business Analtyics and Project Management||$500|
|MS in Financial Risk Management||$500|
|MS in Human Resource Management||$200|
|ABC in Human Resource Management||$100|
|Certificate in Global Risk Management||$500|
Even if you have accepted enrollment into the University, in order to be matriculated, the University must have received your official transcripts by the transcript deadline. Please see the Deadlines for Receipt of Official Transcripts. For any questions about matriculation, contact the Graduate School.
Please contact the program to which you are applying if you need to defer your admission.
If you were denied admission, you are still able to reapply for following semesters. You would need to submit a new application. Please contact the program to which you are applying if you would like to use some of your application materials (such as official test scores, official transcripts) in your new application.