Your growth and learning as a UConn Graduate Business student continues outside the classroom with several extra-curricular activities. Your rigorous classroom training is supplemented with appreciation of diversity and the collegiality that comes from interacting with your peers in the various MBA and MS programs we offer. These interactions include social events and club activities.
All the UConn graduate programs are active in Case Competitions and several of our teams place among the top in these competitions.
- Graduate Student Investors’ Portfolio #1UConn Beat 100 Colleges in Quinnipiac G.A.M.E. Challenge The UConn Student Managed Fund Graduate Team won first-place in a highly competitive Student-Managed Portfolio Competition, besting some 100 colleges from all over the world. The Quinnipac G.A.M.E.—Global Asset Management Education—VII Forum was held at the Midtown Hilton in New York City on March 31. It was... […]
- First-Place WinnersUConn Grad Students Victorious in Prestigious APICS Supply Chain Competition A team of four UConn graduate students won the APICS Northeast Student Competition earlier this month, defeating competitors from RPI, Rutgers, UMass and more in a supply-chain contest. “The winning demonstrated the students’ capability in applying concepts and insights learned to a complex business situation... […]
- MBA Team TriumphsAnalytical Skills, Personal Warmth Help MBA Team Finish Prominently in National Case Competition For Brad Goodman ’17, a second-year student in the Full-time MBA program, the recent victory in a prominent case competition was more than just exciting; it was a dress rehearsal for his career. “This experience was a 24-hour snapshot of what most... […]
Upcoming Student EventsAll Events »
- We Will Survive, Historian Tells Risk ExecutivesPresidential Historian Douglas Brinkley Tells Risk Executives That America Always Withstands Challenges, Divisions Take a collective deep breath, Americans. As a nation, we will survive these turbulent, highly charged political times, much as we have throughout the rocky course of our history, said Douglas Brinkley, the CNN presidential historian and a professor of history at... […]
- UConn Business School Makes Its Mark in StamfordStamford Advocate – The University of Connecticut’s downtown hub stands about 100 miles from its main campus. But it is no distant outpost. UConn’s business school exemplifies the increasing prominence of the university in Stamford. Enrollment is growing and a major conference held last week reflects university officials’ view of the Stamford campus as an... […]
- Data Tech Executives Share Business Stories at CEO EvolutionWestfair Communications – The CEO of an international cloud software company headquartered in Norwalk and a data analytics leader at IBM Corp. will share their experiences, strategies and best practices at the fourth annual CEO Evolution seminar on June 14 at the University of Connecticut School of Business in Stamford. Read article