It is extremely important that prospective students make informed choices regarding the selection of an graduate program, and attending an infosession is a valuable way to gather the missing pieces.
UConn's graduate business infosessions are an ideal opportunity to learn first-hand about our highly ranked programs, meet with admissions representatives and hear from some of our faculty members. It's also a great way to get acquainted with the campus and see where you would be attending classes.
Part-time MBA Program
GMAT/GRE Strategy Sessions
Occasionally, the Waterbury infosessions may include a special GMAT/GRE Strategy Session. These sessions will cover the following topics:
- History and Importance of the GMAT/GRE
- Testing Details/Content
- Intro to Techniques/Sample Questions
- How The Princeton Review Can Help You Prepare for the GMAT/GRE
For More Information
Call (203) 236-9935 or send an email to email@example.com.
Register for an infosession!
All Waterbury infosessions will be conducted 5:30PM to 6:30PM
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019