Choosing to earn a dual degree MBA/MS is an important decision, and it can be very advantageous. Not only do you earn two masters degrees, but you also save on 15 credits of coursework. More importantly, the two degrees complement each other and make you better prepared for significantly contributing day one in the workplace.
* Applicants requiring a student visa can only pursue this dual degree as Full-time MBA / MSBAPM in full-time format
For International students in the Full-time MBA program, there is an added benefit – the ability to secure additional OPT eligibility by completing a dual degree in STEM-designated MSBAPM program.
The MBA/MSBAPM dual degree can be pursued in the following program/format:
- Full-time MBA / MSBAPM in full-time format*
- Full-time MBA / MSBAPM in part-time format
- Part-time MBA / MSBAPM in full-time format
- Part-time MBA / MSBAPM in part-time format
* Students requiring a visa sponsorship can only pursue this dual degree as Full-time MBA / MSBAPM in full-time format
Curriculum and Course Sequence
The curriculum consists of 79 credits:
- 42 credits in the Full-time MBA or Part-time MBA curriculum, including all core courses
- 37 credits in the MSBAPM curriculum
The recommended course sequence is for an applicant to pursue the MBA curriculum before continuing to the MSBAPM curriculum; however, exceptions are available for different course sequences, particularly for current MSBAPM students who are applying to the dual degree program with Full- or Part-time MBA.
- Starting the program in Full-time MBA (recommended): Fall
- Starting the program in Part-time MBA (recommended): Fall, Spring, or Summer
- Starting the program in MSBAPM: Fall or Spring
- Full-time MBA: Hartford campus
- Full-time MSBAPM: Hartford or Stamford campus
- Part-time MBA/MSBAPM: Various
- Part-time MBA curriculum can be taken at the Hartford, Stamford, or Waterbury campus.
- All MSBAPM courses are taken at the Hartford or Stamford campus.