Full-time MBA students speak to their experience with the program, including
- Considerations and reasons to pursue for MBA Program
- Network of Alumni and business community
- International student experience
- Faculty Staff quality and care
- Job placement
- Social capital
- Connecticut link
Brad Goodman '17 MBA speaks to his experience in the Full-time MBA Program as a U.S. military veteran.
- Veteran Support
- Faculty and staff quality
Sophia Ononye '16 MBA, '13 Ph.D. speaks to her experience in the Full-time MBA Program after completing her Ph.D.
- Why she chose UConn
- Leadership journey
- Individualized attention of the UConn faculty and staff
- Social capital
- Curriculum quality
- Return on Investment
Andrew Ouellet '16 MBA speaks to his experience in the Full-time MBA Program after a career in the golf industry.
- Sustainable careers
- Regional business network
- Case competitions
- Social experience
- Support of faculty andstaff
Shirley Tarabochia Rios '17 MBA speaks to her experience in the Full-time MBA Program as an international student.
- Student experience for international students
- Cultural differences
- Support of Full-time MBA team
- Career and social events
Lara Greenberg '16 JD/MBA (Law Clerk, Bendett & McHugh, P.C.) speaks to her experience within the Part-time MBA Program with a dual degree with UConn School of Law.
- Dual Degree program
- Career/Education balance
- State of Connecticut
- Faculty quality
- Class quality
Andriana Stefak, Account Claims Representative, PMA Management Corp. of New England, speaks to her experience within the Part-time MBA Program.
- Program location
- Application process
- Return on investment
- Support of staff and faculty
- Flexibility to balance career and education
- Class size