It is extremely important that prospective students make informed choices regarding the selection of an graduate program, and attending an infosession is a valuable way to gather the missing pieces.http://grad.business.uconn.edu/wp-admin/post.php?post=170&action=edit
UConn’s graduate business infosessions are an ideal opportunity to learn first-hand about our highly ranked programs, meet with admissions representatives and hear from some of our faculty members. It’s also a great way to get acquainted with the campus and see where you would be attending classes.
Infosessions at our Waterbury campus present information on the Part-time MBA Program.
GMAT/GRE Strategy Sessions
Occasionally, the Waterbury infosessions may include a special GMAT/GRE Strategy Session. These sessions will cover the following topics:
- History and Importance of the GMAT/GRE
- Testing Details/Content
- Intro to Techniques/Sample Questions
- How The Princeton Review Can Help You Prepare for the GMAT/GRE
Register for an Event!
- Wednesday, August 13, 2015
- Wednesday, September 15, 2015
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Wednesday, November 12, 2015
- Wednesday, December 15, 2015
Search our Events to view and register to attend upcoming infosessions at our Waterbury Campus location!
Location, Directions, & Parking
99 East Main Street
Waterbury CT 06702
For More Information
Call (203) 236-9935 or send an email to email@example.com.