It is extremely important that prospective students make informed choices regarding the selection of an graduate program, and attending an infosession is a valuable way to gather the missing pieces.
UConn’s graduate business infosessions are an ideal opportunity to learn first-hand about our highly ranked programs, meet with admissions representatives and hear from some of our faculty members. It’s also a great way to get acquainted with the campus and see where you would be attending classes.
Infosessions at our downtown Hartford campus present information on the following programs:
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- MS in Business Analytics and Project Management (MSBAPM)
- MS in Financial Risk Management (MSFRM)
- Masters in Human Resource Management (HRM) - Infosession presence in March, April, May and June only
Find an Event!
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 with GMAT Strategy Session
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Search our Events to view and register to attend upcoming infosessions at our Hartford GBLC Campus location!
Location, Directions, & Parking
100 Constitution Plaza
Hartford, CT 06103
For More Information
Call (860) 728-2400 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.