It is extremely important that prospective students make informed choices regarding the selection of an graduate program, and attending an infosession is a valuable way to gather the missing pieces.
UConn’s graduate business infosessions are an ideal opportunity to learn first-hand about our highly ranked programs, meet with admissions representatives and hear from some of our faculty members. It’s also a great way to get acquainted with the campus and see where you would be attending classes.
Infosessions at our downtown Hartford campus present information on the following programs:
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- MS in Business Analytics and Project Management (MSBAPM)
- MS in Financial Risk Management (MSFRM)
- Masters in Human Resource Management (HRM) - Infosession presence January through July
- Ph.D in Business
GMAT/GRE Strategy Sessions
Occasionally, the Hartford infosessions may include a special GMAT/GRE Strategy Session. These sessions will cover the following topics:
- History and Importance of the GMAT/GRE
- Testing Details/Content
- Intro to Techniques/Sample Questions
- How Kaplan Test Prep Can Help You Prepare for the GMAT/GRE
Register for an Event!
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015 with GMAT/GRE Strategy Session
Search our Events to view and register to attend upcoming infosessions at our Hartford GBLC Campus location!
Location, Directions, & Parking
100 Constitution Plaza
Hartford, CT 06103
For More Information
Call (860) 728-2400 or send an email to email@example.com.